Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Year Ago...

One year ago today, we met our Sintay for the first time! I already posted about our experience that day here, but at that time I wasn't allowed to share photos of his cute little face. Here are a few more photos from that first day together.
Here he comes!

 First "hug" (sort of!) from brother. S was not about to get "his" book too close to another little person!

Not too sure about this guy...


Once Yikealo handed him a sucker, he let me pick him up.


Me and my boys....together at last!

He liked it when I held him, so I did it quite a lot!

He wasn't so sure about David holding him....he would put up with it for a very short time before whimpering.

He was so happy most of the time, although he did not speak any words that week....now that we know him, that was SERIOUSLY unusual behavior! This kiddo talks constantly!


Lunchtime!


Playing in the courtyard of Hannah's Hope.

My cute little boys.

It's hard to believe that it's only been a year. I can barely remember what life was like without our crazy, loud, smiley, full-of-life Sintayehu. It's so much fun to look back at these memories and realize just how far God has brought our family in the last 12 months! Almost every day he'll beam up at us and say, "I love Mommy, I love Daddy, I love Kahlo! I like my famwee!" We love you too, little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment