Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First Snow!

Yikealo got the pleasure of experiencing his first snowfall today, and my little African boy loved it! David called this morning to say that it was snowing and that we should look outside. I grabbed my camera first, and we headed out for a couple of minutes.

Here's his first glimpse...



















He wasn't too sure about it at first, and just kept asking "Menden?" (what is it?)

















Okay, I think maybe I'm liking this...

















Wow, Mom, look at this!














This is so cool!

I wonder what it tastes like?
















That's pretty good!

I think I need to eat more of it...

Yummy! (I think he said this about 50 times!)

Okay, I'd better lick up the snow on my arm too . . . wouldn't want to waste any.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man this is too cute! Its so great to be able to see the amazement and curiostiy in his mind of his first snow. You did a great job capturing each photo. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete